More Information about
Medlen's Health and Fitness Training
Chris Medlen, CPT
Medlen's training provides:|
- Advice and expertise from an experienced trainer and former professional athlete
- Individualized, custom-designed, and varied workouts tailored to your needs and goals
- Attention focused on you, corrections to your exercise form and technique etc.
- Motivation, accountability, and challenge so that you will constantly improve
- A private environment: select your own music without wearing headphones; no crowds, waiting for equipment, or feeling on display
- Nutrition guidance and tips
- By the way, it's also fun!
Medlen's training helps clients: |
- Lose fat
- Gain muscle
- Reduce stress
- Improve overall health and fitness while maintaining the same weight
- Develop better speed, power, and agility for sport (or daily life)
- Perk up energy for activities of daily living
- Improve grip and forearm strength
- Enhance balance and coordination
- Rehabilitate your shoulder/knee/ankle following an injury
About Chris Medlen: |
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified, CPR/AED
- B.S. in Health Promotion/Exercise Science from Emporia State University
- 10 years of personal training/coaching experience with all ages
(youth - 75 years old)
- Football: University of Saint Mary, 1st Team All-American (Wide Receiver)
- Football: Played 3 seasons in the Arena Football League & European Football League
- from Lawrence, KS (graduate of Lawrence High School)
- Coaching mission: To help individuals push through the barriers that stand in the way of optimal health and fitness and enjoy the benefits of fitness for life.
Back to Home Page
Contact Chris now for a free trial session!
Chris Medlen, CPT |